Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my friend at my school thinks it hilarious to use one of his like 8 honda keys to jiggle my car door open and make my alarm go off. and sometimes he will even leave my doors open. thankfully, most of the time. i don't have anything good in my car really, and there are gates that are locked most of the time. so no one could really steal my car. but could some one please help on what i should do? thanks!

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Man, you need to get your "friend" on the same page of understanding that he is putting your car at serious risk

what the hell is wrong with people? how immature and flat out stupid

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know

Man, you need to get your "friend" on the same page of understanding that he is putting your car at serious risk

what the hell is wrong with people? how immature and flat out stupid
he doesnt grasp the realization of the words "please stop"

also he puts my car on craigslist for 600 dollars and i get hundreds of calls. and then when i get it taken down, he just reposts it. and its on of those people thats bigger than me. so physically i cant do much. so im wondering if there is other things i can do. and i dont have any keys that jiggle his car open. but when i find some. im about to steal everything in his car. lol. but until i find some keys that work i need some ideas on how to stop this.
Thanks!

·
Registered
160 Posts
What does he drive get a group of three friends go get a jack and a couple bricks go late at night to his house and take all four of his wheels:)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
139 Posts
man dont worry about how big he is. i'm 5' 9" and i've layed out some big ass dudes. i grew up in NY and didnt have the easiest life, trust me if its important enough to you then you'll find a way. thats your car man. if that **** gets stolen one day bc of his stupidness he wont think it's so funny. if he gets punched in the face, same outcome. man i feel for you bc i dealt with some kids like that in school that i thought were my friends so i didnt stand up to them when i easily could have handled them. i hate to see this happening to you you have to stand up for yourself my man

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
As mentioned in the other thread you posted about this, you should file a report, and find better friends.

As for any talk of stealing or damaging property or person, as retribution, you really shouldn't be doing that here, or on any public forum.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Here's a thought. Rear db door handles in the front aka no key holes no way he can do it or anyone else

·
Registered
595 Posts
Chris does your school have cameras? Tell your "friend" if he does it again you'll call the cops. The school should have no problem providing video evidence of him committing what IS an illegal action.

What he is doing is by law considered breaking into your vehicle.

Legal action is probably your best choice. No need to get physical.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i asked him just kindly to please for the love of god just stop. and he said he was sorry and he wouldn't do it again. but again, and i will get the police involved. and no the school does not have cameras in the lot.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Lmao does he know that ur dad is an officer? Lol kids these day tell him to jiggle my door locks and ill knock him out or have my gf knock him out just to make it more halarious.

·
Registered
139 Posts
what ever was the outcome of your situation my man? i'm not going to lie when i first read this i got immediately pissed at your "friend"

·
Registered
208 Posts
Aside from getting the police involved, you may think about replacing your door lock cylinders, its possible that a new cylinder that is not worn out will be much more "picky" about the key that is used and may not let his key jiggle loose like your old worn out one does.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts