Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
darkness haha not really feelin black rims on that car but other than that, sweet ride, you take great pics.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
So fresh...so simple...so clean. Im loving it bobby. I also noticed you and I have the exact same Alpine head unit. Id love to see a pic or two more of your car with the SSR knockoffs on it. Loving the car.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone for the compliments!

vaajboy74: I'm not leavin, I just might not have a teg for a bit.

hpracing007: Yeah, I've noticed you're not a big fan of the "Dikey tegs" LMAO!

IntegraX97: Ya'll just never see her when she's durrrty. i should have done the s100 treatment to her, but it was gettin late and I got lazy, lol.

Traditional: I know, i hate the muffler as well. I'm actually thinking about switching to an ITR or RSX-S muffler, and get the car closer to stock. I already put the stock intake system back in, and still have the stock exhaust mani on there.

I used my mom's Kodak 4.0 megapixel camera. In my older shots I used my dad's casio 3.1. I like the Kodak muuuuuuch better.

DC2Kid97: You got it. I'll have more up tonight.

eonflux: me too, trust me, me too. I just took the spoiler off for the photoshoot. (Shhhhhh!) =)

Thanks again to all of you, you guys rock.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.