Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a 95 Silver LS it got wrecked and then flooded out from Katrina. I am going to drag it out. The car started the day off and has not been started since. I know if you need parts they can be cleaned and used. The interior was in good condition. I don't have any pictures. I am dragging the car out next Saturday, it is located in St. bernard. If there is anything you guys might want please let me know. I would rather give it to anyone who would need it than see it go to waste. It was the original b18 with 80K miles.

Email: [email protected]
aim: design910

Since the accident I haven't been on the site so PMing me is not a good idea.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not shipping anything because I am not getting the parts out of the car. If you are able to drive there and see the car you can removed whatever it is that you need jst keep in mind the car has bbeen submerged in 14ft of Katrina water and has remained untouched (well besides another member who came out and took what he needed) for the last 9 months. If you interested I can bring you/follow you out there (since I am the owner of the property) and give you permission. I wouldn't waste any time my home is on the demolition list and the car goes with it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The front bumper is gone somewhere. It wasn't there when we first went back to inspect. Kinda makes me mad cauuse I had that killer hole cover from TI on it, the laser cut one. The driver's side fender is there, the car is silver. I didn't have the side makers. The only thing I can tell you is youcan take a look at it. That I know of it doesn't have any dents. I am not sure about the speaker covers. I am not that close to the car so I would have to drive into meet you there.

I had cloth and still have the seats. The passenger's side was high up in a loft and didn't recieve much water.

I will look to see if I have any flicks of it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the motor is still intact. The house is on the list to be demolished and they are already in my area. the address is 1822 Schnell Dr, Arabi, LA 70032 its in the driveway. Be careful. Wear protective gear, wash everything.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am not sure. They demolished my house Friday but the car was still there. If you want to pass by the house let me know by email and I will give you a contact number is case you have trouble. The address is above.

Taryn

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.