Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a question about the proper usage of the product. From the descripton it seems that it is used to patch an area that would have messed up the sealant. Like from a bird craped on the car or something and you don't have time to wash it. Is that correct? Anthony, you probably know best cause you use Four Star Products. Any help on my understanding this would be greatly appricated.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
It's pretty much like any other QD out there (Quick Detailer), it's used inbetween waxes and washes to keep the car looking fantastic. I usually use it right after I wash to give it extra *umph*, and whenever some bird decides to crap on my car.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Yup. Gotta agree with everything Tony said. I always have some of this in my car to handle bird bombs or if I just washed my car and dirt collected in the drips on the back bumper or something. You can also use it as a clay lubricant if you wanted to. 4 Star GE doesn't have any wax in it so it's not going to mess with being able to layer more wax or sealant on top of it. Its awesome stuff. I use it on my wheels after I clean them too. This is the only QD I have ever used without carnauba in it that adds a sparkle to the car. I buy the stuff by the gallon I like it so much. :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool thanks for the insight Anthony. A gallon might be overkill for me haha but time will tell.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I dunno, dude... once you start using it for your wheels and door jambs and under the hood and to clean off water spots and bird bombs and all that... You can go through it pretty quick. ;)

We had a car show in Salt Lake last year that 4 Star helped sponsor and they gave everybody who entered some GE and a microfiber towel. Just trying to spread the good word one car at a time.
It was actually amazing how many people didn't even know what to do with it. There were people trying to use it on their windshields and dashboards. lol

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
I go through a bottle of Meguires QD once a week. I think I should get this stuff since its so much better, but I would have to buy it in bulk or id go broke. I pay $5 for the QD now.

It's great stuff and excellent for removing dust and fingerprints.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts