Team Integra Forums banner

Found what fuels our TI obsession...

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  hootb18 
#1 ·
its in the food we eat!!!

this was integragsr6's creation at the recent PA meetup..thought i'd lighten the atmosphere around here.

See less See more
#2 ·
At least its not crop circles
("Signs" reference)

We just had a killer meetup today for the most part.... 26 G3 integra's (pic), some sweet rides... its so difficult to nail down "stuff to do" with that many people at once though.. things fall apart it seems

#5 ·
Gvtec on Aug/03/02 said:
sausage party

23! wow...
lol i cant believe i didnt think of that ten mins ago wheni checked this out.
oh and by the way i think we are rivaling your meet z. we got close to (are you ready for this) a whoping 4 members going. oh well im pumped as hell, its going to be cool as sh*t to meet some people and go to an autox. im sure theyll get bigger as time goes on. i also get to meet that infamous JustinKlemgold charecter. ill give him a slap in the face for ya z.

#10 ·
LT6916 on Aug/04/02 said:
lol!! 4 whole members?!?! wowzers!!!
dude.. look where he lives.... West Virginia..... now, if it was "Chevy Truck w/ Super Swampers" meetup, there'd be no contest.. they would have like 120 members show up..... lol

#16 ·
hootb18 on Aug/03/02 said:
Quote: Gvtec on Aug/03/02sausage party

23! wow...
lol i cant believe i didnt think of that ten mins ago wheni checked this out.
oh and by the way i think we are rivaling your meet z. we got close to (are you ready for this) a whoping 4 members going. oh well im pumped as hell, its going to be cool as sh*t to meet some people and go to an autox. im sure theyll get bigger as time goes on. i also get to meet that infamous JustinKlemgold charecter. ill give him a slap in the face for ya z.

[/quote]
Why am I getting slapped in the face Z? Alex, you didn't slap me, all you did was get us in trouble for going 80 on the backroads. LOL,

"Was that your boys slapping through the gears down on that road?"

"No sir it wasn't, that wasn't us."

"OK, because if you do it again, you'll be banned from here for life."

"OK, thank you sir."

#17 ·
[/QUOTE]
Why am I getting slapped in the face Z? Alex, you didn't slap me, all you did was get us in trouble for going 80 on the backroads. LOL,

"Was that your boys slapping through the gears down on that road?"

"No sir it wasn't, that wasn't us."

"OK, because if you do it again, you'll be banned from here for life."

"OK, thank you sir."

[/QUOTE]

Yes that definatly rings a bell.
I'm #1

Drew

#19 ·
first off all we were doing was heating up the tires right? hehe that ferarri was doing it, whats wrong with a couple little tegs doin it.
lol
oh and the slapping in the face thing, z just wanted me too because he said he's sure you'll do somethin to piss him off in the future.

p.s. z said nothing to me about slappin justin in the face and this is just me being a dork and trying to act funny. oh and drew is number one just like nelly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.