Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know, maybe its just my sense of style but i like nice clean simple looking tegs, nothing to showoff or out of place like aftermarket taillights, stickers and goofy looking wheels and bodykits..

so i thought id share these pics with everyone, they are some of my favorites i have in my collection..
now this first one sort of looks like mine only i have stock 99-01 ls mesh wheels(97 gsr's) and black housing bumper lens, but my drop looks the same as the one below and the front lip as well, but damn i wish i had the wheels this guy had..

if none of the pics showup just right click on the pic that has a red X, then go to properties and copy the url it gives u into another browser.And if there happens to be someone who thinks these cars are not worthy of being in this post.. speak now or forever hold your peace... and if u do... then theres something wrong because these are the cleanest, nicest tegs ive ever seen.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Am I mistaken, or is that a 4 lug bolt pattern on that yellow Spoon ITR? Thats not right...

Phil

·
Registered
156 Posts
Aunie and i have the same taste. i'm not into big body kits or clear tails or z3 fenders or any of that stuff either. when i got my integra, i LOVED the way it looked so body kits never crossed my mind other than the oem kit since it was so subtle. oh and about the spoon integra, i believe that is a GSR painted phoenix yellow with a jdm front. that's the reason for the 4 lugs. oh Aunie, you forgot to add in ISSEliteR's Mugenized Type R
i LOVE this car!!!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
beutiful examples of fine integras and what not. And also i dont see any type r logos on any of those cars you guys pointed out so they get massive cool ponits for a smooth transition to jdm style....

·
Registered
208 Posts
i dunno... all i see when I look at that car is a big fat IC... drool

·
Registered
607 Posts
Integra15lb on Sep/04/02 said:
beutiful examples of fine integras and what not. And also i dont see any type r logos on any of those cars you guys pointed out so they get massive cool ponits for a smooth transition to jdm style....
I agree 100% Those are some smooth Tegs. Nope, on second look, no Type R logos... Just a Type R specific paint job! I can understand why someone would paint their teg that color, it looks great.

My Favorite is the Championship White ITR with the C/F hood, and the SSR Competition Wheels.

Phil

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that yellow gsr with the jdm front end conversion is not pheonix yellow its saturn yellow, he post on honda-tech, and who ever said they were type R's?? so u noticed a moon roof wow, dont assume something without knowing facts first please... and yes, those are 94-95 gsr wheels on the red teg, and yes, thats a big fatass intercooler on the front of it to, shuld of noticed that first ;)

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Simmer down, I think all the feed back was cool. They all look beautiful! Just because you have the JDM conversion doesn't mean it has to be a ITR. I would love a JDM conversion on my GS and I would rock the ish out of it, with out any fake Type-R stickers of course!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
i believe those are rota c8's yes?very nice id love for my ride to turn out anything like any of those cars espeacialy the yellow with jdm front!!!!! Man i got to go to work rite now !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
nope the first one is definitely no type r. though he claims to have been through a few different motors so far. the reason for the 5 lug is the fact that he has a 5 lug conversion done on the car. and those wheels are DEFINITELY not rotas... those are the REAL deal Mugen mf10's!

i forgot that the spooned out integra was painted saturn yellow and not phoenix yellow. glad to see that there are other people on here that appreciate integras without crazy lookin bodykits/ windshield wipers neons/ and altezzas. i don't know how it is around your area, but body kits, tezzas and neon lights are a dime a dozen around here and most of those kids give the scene a bad rep with the cops.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Ya we got a bad rep around here too because of cars with all that sh*t on them. All thats done engine wise is a muffler and it always sounds like sh*t and causes the cops to look for imports. It pisses me off....

1 - 20 of 52 Posts