Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is asking $17,500 to many mods to list
for more info click here just to let you guys and girls know.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
That is a nice ride, totally built; But that's the car that some rich dad will buy his son after watching f&F. My point is that there's nothing left to mod to your taste, it's all done to someone else liking, it does sound like a decent deal, but I rather buy a stock type R.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
might want to also think about this. how hard do you think that car was run? my guess is pretty damn hard....

·
Registered
117 Posts
seems pretty domn nice. i would just question the guy alot and test drive the car, there might be a reason it is sitting on blocks. also make sure he smogs the car, it will be a ***** for u to do it with all that sh*t on it.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would of bought it. But Im in the middle of fixing up my car so I dont want it to go to waste. This is my first car that im putting alot of money, time, and effort in. my old cars just had sound system. by the way Im getting ready to get all the parts for a transmission converson. My freind (ASE Certifed) said he can do the converson but he told me I can get you a LS manual trans because the GSR trans are hard to find. what is the different between the LS and the GSR trans, and which one do you perfer?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts