Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gauging interest if any of you Washington guys would like to rep Team-Integra.net @ forumfest on June 22nd. If so lets get a plan going.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree, but either way I'm going to this and would hope others wanna go as well.If not then you and me will go and rep its an awesome event.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm down for everyone to, I wanna take down Mazdasnw they have won it 3straight years and no one is gonna contend but I think we could do it for sure.If you guys are down lets really push to make this happen.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ah that's right I remember reading your build, So when are planning to pick the other motor up??The list on that new motor looks legit to me.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
So it looks like im probably going to miss this one. The plan is to install the new motor the same day as the meet. The only way I could possibly make it is if I get off work super early Friday then spend Friday night installing it. If I did miraculously get the motor in Friday night, heading to the meet would most likely be the maiden voyage for the motor lol. Ill see what I can do though

1 - 18 of 18 Posts