Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was it stock? How much was it? How many miles?

The only thing done to mine was fog lights and clear corners. Everything else was stock. I bought it for $7200 with 117,000 miles. That was high blue book. <shrug>

·
Registered
985 Posts
Bought my 2000 GS-R with 34K on it in great condition. Everything stock except cold air intake,clear corners and some ugly carbon fiber tails. Got it for 12,700 talked down from 13,500. Came with OEM optional kit.
When i first got it...

And now...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah an older guy owned my car and totally babied it. The thing was cherry, both the interior and exterior were immaculate. He just bought a brand new S2000 though and had no need for the GSR anymore.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Bought my 2001 2 door completly stock unless you consider low profile tires a mod or whatever. Had roughly 45,000 miles and I got it for 13,300 back in 2004.

·
Registered
207 Posts
1999 GSR, 36,000 for $9,700. came with konig rims, rockford fosgate system including: two 15" subs, capacitor, two amps; one for speakers and one for subs. lowered w/coil overs, and aftermarket intake.

·
Registered
861 Posts

Absolutly mint, Rims, Greddy evoII catback, AEM intake, clear corners. ITR wing. It came with the GSR blades tho.Since ive gotten rid of the rims and the corners. But it had about 57k on it and i paid 11.5k.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.