Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, this is not my business, nor do I have any direct affilation with them. They offer a good product so I want other Integra owners to get a chance to own one of these quality CF hoods. I posted this in another thread where someone was interesting in buying a CF hood, so I thought I'd go ahead and make a completely new post as well.

There is a shop near my hometown that sells THE BEST quality CF hoods I've ever seen. They actually manufacture them themselves and have them shipped over to the states. Rolled edges, no weave defects, nice smooth finish. Don't get me wrong, VIS and Fiber Images make some awesome hoods, but these were actually better quality, and cheaper. Be sure to check them out. They have 3 different styles of hoods for Integras IN STOCK, ready to ship. Right now their website ( AFS Motorsports ) doesn't have any pics of the hoods, but I'm sure you can contact them via email and get all the info you need.

Email Andy ( [email protected] ) and tell him that "Evan with the white Integra" sent you. (who knows, he might knock the price down a bit for ya)

Hope this helps.

Evan

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No Kiss_Mai_HatCh unfortunately I don't have one of their hoods. I would LOVE to get one though. In fact, a couple weeks ago before I left for college I was in their shop and had enough money to get one, but I had to save the money for school....darnit...

Anyway I'd still suggest that anyone interested in a CF hood, regardless of car, check them out. You just can't beat that kind of quality for only $500.

Evan

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was finally able to get ahold of some pictures that a friend of mine took at AFS Motorsports. Here they are....

*note - the CF hood on the S15 is NOT one of theirs. Their hoods DO NOT require hoodpins.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
thats about all i could type for a few minutes-- sorry
my mouth is still watering on those two NICE WORK to who ever owns them

·
Registered
1 Posts
with all the threads out there about CF hoods, I'm still confused...typical...does anyone have any opinions on the TC Sportline OEM hoods are they any better than the Seibon? Any other suggestions, oh yeh, I'd prefer not to have hood pins...sigh!

·
Registered
627 Posts
I purchased a 22B spoiler with carbon insert for my impreza 2.5 RS and had excellilent service from them. I had already ordered and paid for it when they said they sold out, and they managed to find me another one and get it to me ASAP. Great to do business with. If I had not just totaled my teg, I would def order from them!

·
Registered
156 Posts
b18velocity on May/12/04 said:
^^

yeah but whats the point?
The point of paiting is so that it would match with the rest of the car. I would be getting it for performance (decreased weight) and not the looks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts