Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, well I decided I'm outgrowing the whole system idea (not to offend anyone) so I'm getting rid of some stuff.

Panasonic CD Player, model number CQDFU400, has a remote with it. I paid 299.00 when it was new, make me an offer. (Come with amp kit and dash kit harnesss)

Also up for grabs:

2-12 inch Phoenix Gold subs, I paid 125.00 for them. Like before, make me an offer.

Phoenix Gold AMP, model number X52300. I paid 250.00 when new, make me an offer.

Just a little note, this system was in my 89 Camaro for about a year before I sold the car. I'll give you everything you need to hook it up. (Cables, fuses blah blah blah). It works great, and the subs hit really hard and sound great. I'm getting rid of this because, like I said, I'm outgrowing the phase, and I'm going to concentrate on performance and suspension upgrades.

If you are interested, drop me a message or email me at [email protected] (Don't ask about the addy, hehe.) We'll work out shipping charges if you are far away.

Thanks a lot guys.

Justin

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
300 for what? All of it? No, thats a bit low, this stuff wasn't used that much...This is $675 worth of stuff (When it was new, I know I won't get that now). 300 is a bit low IMO...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts