Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heyy guys, just selling some stuff I don't need anymore

Fiber Images OEM style Carbon fiber hood $275

OEM Style front lip painted vogue silver. There is a scratch on bottem of lip, it is not seen while on the car. $100 *SOLD*

Set of 4 Konig Holes w/ Kuhmo Ecsta Supra 712's w/ 20k miles on them, some curb rash, not a lot. $400 (sorry they are dirty in picture.)

Stuff w/o pictures

Set of clear corner lights $10
Set of OEM Amber corner lights $10
OEM 2000 GS Springs $20
B18b Head (Don't know much about it) $50
OEM Spoiler w/ 3rd brake light $40

Everything is OBO. I would like to get this stuff out. Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
95_se_ on Oct/03/07 said:
hmmmm, how long have you had the hood?? any fading at all?? i havent heard of fiber image, hows the fitment?? did you drill in it for hood pins at all??
I've had the hood for 2.5 years. Theres no drilling for hood pins. Fitment is 8/10 theres a few spots that are a little off but you have to play with it a lil, but you definately need to drop your latch to get a solid fitment, and that takes like 2 minutes. Theres no fading, it was always garaged and I took care of it very well.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Why do you all have to post up my for sale bulletin with no intent on buying anything? Dana your ass BETTER be helping me sell this crap then!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.