1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
94-97 headlights.

Mint condition. no cracks, leaks, etc.

The tabs are perfect for install.

60 SHIPPED! for both headlights. They are ready to ship, price is low because I just want them gone.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
hey ur a college student just like me with a integra. money is a damn luxury and something we never got when we need it LOL

·
Registered
704 Posts
ooh i would like to make them black housings,but my wallet is already black as it can get,dont see any green nowhere in it..lol..maybe next time..

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got 2 of you that Pm'ed me at about the same time.

9integra6....pm'ed with an offer of 70 shipped.

hacknslash2003...pm'ed me with interest and pics wanted.

Im sorry but the headlights are already boxed to ship. I can link up pics to my car or I have other members vouch for me that live close and have seen them off the car. I just took them off 1 week ago. They are packaged seperately and ready to ship. The tabs are perfect, no cracks, etc.

good deal.

·
Registered
145 Posts
sorry... read this after the pm. didn't see about the pics

kinda funny though that i've put or am looking to put/replace other things on my car... but i've yet to get a new back windshield wiperhaha

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All I have is pics of my car with them on. I don't have them uninstalled, however a few team integra members were there I removed my front and headlights, i'd be happy to reference them to you.

They are already packaged and ready to ship thats why I can't take pics. I would rather not unpackage them. If needed, I suppose I will. I can offer a guarantee and full refund if not satisfied. I never do that, but hey I trust my product. There packaged well so nothing will happen to them.

Right now the price is 70 shipped. Put forth by 9Integra6. Now I am waiting for his final reply and also another member to post back. Grab them whie you can, sweet deal for a mint set of headlights.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is a link to my album on imagestation. They don't let me post links up on websites anymore. So, ill have to change to photobucket or something. But for now that will do. There is a closeup of the right hand headlight as a did a front bumper view shot. Should give you a rough idea of the condition.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They are sold as of now. Unless buyer flakes.

Thanks for all the PM's

1 - 15 of 15 Posts