Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 1992 GS 2door 5spd. Black, with Black leather interior. Drivers seat is torn and ripped on the bottom part but there is a black seat cover over it right now, not a big deal. The roof right by the windsheild has some bubble rust, not to noticeable in that it is still black.

170K miles. Runs excelent. No problems what so ever. This is comming from a true "T-I'er". Oil changed every 3k with Castrol synthetic oil, and Fram Filter. Just changed it this week! Also changed the tranny fluid at 169K, with Redline MTF. 2 brand new rear tires. Fronts have 75% life left.

MODS:
Cold Air intake with AEM filter. Painted red valve cover. Red MSD wires. Brembo Cd/S front rotors with brand new pads 200 miles ago, Rear rotors and pads done also 200 miles ago. Brand new hood. Carbon fiber badges. Tinted Fog's and bumper lenses. Pioneer DEH-P3500 HU, 500 watt amp, (3) 10" MTX 4000 subs, 8 gauge wiring.

What she needs:
E-brake tensioned, hydraulics for hatch, Rust on roof fixed(minor), rear section of exhaust including muffler(sounds like she has a cat back right now lol) Exhaust stops at the rear tire.

Asking $2500, PM me, IM me at the s/n Ne3zy, or call my cell: (248) 361 - 0476 or (586) 427 - 7732

Needs to go soon. I am going to buy a newer car, and the car im looking at is for sale right now. Need to get it before anyone else does....you know how it goes.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This car is listed on autotrader right now also. But i have it for 3000 obo, I lowered the preice on TI. Also on the autotrader ad, it says 169K...well it just hit 170 like last week, so it has 170.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts