Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as some of you may have read, my car was stolen on August 6th. It was recovered 2 days later with only the wheels, intake and stereo missing.

I have decided to get out of the Integra scene for a while, as I don't want to worry about my car being stolen every day. So I have to make the VERY tough decision to sell my baby.

It is a '96 Special Edition, Vogue Silver Metallic, 5-speed with roughly 116,XXX miles. Original engine/tranny with no grinds whatsoever. It has a clear title still, NOT SALVAGE, and definitely can be insured.

* All black leather interior
* Kenwood speakers all around
* sunroof
* spoiler
* Skunk 2 short shifter with ES bushings
* ES engine mounts
* Tokico Illumina 5-way adjustable shocks/springs
* ITR Swaybar with BSQ mounting kit.
* Hella brand fog lights with stock prelude switch
* ACT HD clutch with ProStreet 13.86lb flywheel at about
105,000 miles
* ITR/CTR homemade brace bars in trunk
[/list]
I'll add more if I think of anything else

Timing belt replaced at 89,000 miles.
Oil changes every 3,000 miles
All routine maintenance done as scheduled

Words can't describe how well I cared for this car. I babied it to the best of my ability, and I have NEVER raced the car on the street/track - racing has never really been appealing to me. The owner before me was a 45 year-old woman who drove it back and forth from work. Feel free to check up on my old threads to see how I detailed it often to keep it looking its best.

Here are a few examples.

As you can see, she was well taken care of. As of now, the only body damage due to theft is a ding about the size of a dime on the rear hatch, a missing fender liner and the ignition column is broken, all of which are an easy fix. It will need new wheels and tires, as the thieves left random ones on the car when it was found, as well as an intake. It was NEVER sat on its rotors or anything like that.

Anyways, I am going to Houston tomorrow to see it, and I will take pictures of it then so yall can have a look at it in its current condition. I assure you that it is still cleaner than the average Integra out there.

It really hurts me to sell this car. I still love this car so much, but my finances (college) prevent me from putting any more money into it. I am hoping to find someone that will take as much care of her as I did.

I am asking $3,500 for it, as it will be easy to repair it back into its former condition. As it was before, it could have fetched $4,800, so I think the price is reasonable.

If you'd like to come and see the car, please email me at
[email protected] and we can set something up.

·
Registered
179 Posts
.... if it were like 3 even or 2500 it would be sold today cause my roomate is looking for acar but the most he has is like 28 pm me we will talk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.