Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If it's not to much trouble, could someone with a type R tell me every piece of the interior that is carbon fiber. I'd like to get these pieces for my GSR, but I don't want to buy a cheap knock off carbon fiber kit. I'd rather pay more to get the actual type R pieces from acura. Thanks in advance.

David

BTW: Pictures of the interior would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
hehe the Acura pieces ARE cheap knock-offs. I think the Type-R "carbon fiber" is the worst imitation of it. But if you want that Type R CF look, you can save a bunch and get contact paper with CF pattern on it and cut it to size. It's about the same thing you'll get from the dealer.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Acura only imported some of the JDM Type Rx CF trim kit. CF pieces we get with the USDM 00-01 Type R were:

Gauge bezel
Driver side vent
Center console from the vents down to the shifter

The JDM Type Rx got that plus
Passenger side vent
Driver and Passenger side power window pieces

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
you can find carbon fiber kits on ebay for cheap, i dont know about quality. buying from honda is expensive, i know that because we had to buy new peices of real wood trim for my sisters accord.

·
Registered
470 Posts
personally i have the real metal dash kit and think its awesome. maybe you should consider that. i got mine from www.perfectimagecreations.com you should check it out and see if that moves you at all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts