Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got everything set up but I cant find that blue/red wire under the dash. the Articles say its above the dead pedal. but for me there is nothig there. I removed my fuse box nuts and cruise control box and still cannot find it. I have physically looked behind my fuse box and nothing. i checked the wireharnesses to see if it that brown plug was taped on but nothing. I cant find it and its annoyng the crap out of me1!!!!!

I dont see this in my car

here is the pic

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok I saw the big loomen (plastic shroud thing) and felt all around it and nothing. it does split up after the firewall.

But I solved the problem. I took a Phukitol (say it phonetically) and decided to kill two birds with one stone. Now this is after literaly 3 housr looking for this damn brown plug.

i decided to do the hood latch relocation thing. then I would tp into the fog light wire in the engine bay and route the new longer foglight wire thru the same way as the factory hood release path, via fender lining.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.