Team Integra Forums banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
CENTRAL FLORIDA:

MSCC Autocross Event on 9/9/2012 at Lake County Tech Center.

Info Here: September 2012 - Event #9 - The Autocross Forum

Online registration is now open for the September 9th event (2012 race #9).

Pre-registration will close on Saturday September 8th at 9:00pm.
Entry fees are $20 for members and $30 for non-members. There is a $2 discount for pre-registering and pre-paying online here which brings it down to $18 and $28 respectively.

Register Here: MSCC September Event 2012

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I recently Found this track for North FL... (Gainesville, Starke, Jacksonville

The FIRM = Florida International Rally & Motorsport Park

webite: The FIRM – Florida International Rally & Motorsport Park | Florida International Rally & Motorsports Park

Open Track Days for cars are the 2nd & 4th Saturday each month.
Link: Car Track Days

Next Open Track event:
December 8, 2012 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Track Day - Cars
9 Hours
Open Track Day on our 1.5 mile road course for experienced drivers - Preregistration $200.00 per car, $150.00 for each additional driver - Registration at gate: $250.00 per car, $200.00 for each additional driver.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Next event hosted by ER is February 17, 2013 at Sunlife Stadium, so it's a lot closer to broward than Homestead Miami Speedway. I'll be there.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Im going to bring my 2000 out to the corvette autox this time up in brooksville, going to get a feel for it after having most of the front suspension bushings and ball joints done. I really want to get things fixed to drive it and save the tires on my gti for at least another year

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Im going to bring my 2000 out to the corvette autox this time up in brooksville, going to get a feel for it after having most of the front suspension bushings and ball joints done. I really want to get things fixed to drive it and save the tires on my gti for at least another year

Sounds good..
Do you have the event date & details that you can post up here?

41 - 59 of 59 Posts