Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an avid ebay shopper to say the least. I was just wondering.... I always see the adds for red JDM type-R floor mats... and these packages come as a 5 pcs. set. Now I have a 94 LS and i can find 4 floormats. Where is this mysterious 5th floormat coming from? I am really puzzled. I figured out the 4 others but the last one is just a plain rectangular shape that doesn't really go anywhere. ANyone that knows please quench my thirst for knowledge on this topic.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think so it was a smaller rectangular peice.... not sure wher it would go.... definently not the trunk though

·
Registered
561 Posts
Is it really small? Because that is a small spot, so it could be for that.

Unless there is a place in the 4 door that would use it and they include it for that reason.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmmm could be.... altough that is a strange place for a mat to be made for.... i guess i'll have to buy them and find out.... time to feed the addiction i like to call ebay

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
the fifth one is the center piece in the backseat. they're made by tenzoR. i have them. i hate them. the only reason i bought them is because i needed a set of floormats after i got my car used - it didn't come with floormats - and they were the only ones i could find that would fit the car besides stock ones. the stock ones are pretty expensive and the "jdm type-r" ones were pretty cheap. i hate the f**king type-r emblems and the quality of the floormats is pretty bad. i've had them for a few months and the one for the driver's seat is falling apart. i'm going to get myself some stock ones in a month or so.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
i was wondering what that 5th piece was for myself, i used to want to buy those from ebay myself but got the extra cash to get, don't know if i still want them after what dragontegz said. mville if you get them let me know your opinion on them.

·
Registered
561 Posts
The stock ones are really nice. I just cleaned mine to near original apperance. I would get them over some poorly made after market ones.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Definitely I wouldn't get anything other than stock. Nothing more annoying than having improperly fitting floormats moving around while driving. They may be expensive but they'll last a good long time most definitely.

·
Registered
353 Posts
it is definately for the middle hump in the back of the car. i would imagine that the jdm floormats fit just as good as the stock ones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts