Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Yes. only the 2001 R's have the Nighthawk though....and the flakes are blue....compare that with the flakes in the flamenco...which are sparkly IMO.

You don't want to mix the two if that's what you're getting at.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Just to throw my .02 cents. If you are thinking about getting a any part of a lip kit that ha already been painted NightHawk and you have Flamenco, you should be fine as a temporary set-up. I had I rear once that was NightHawk and it looked fine, unless you were really close light a foot. And right now my front like is actualy Granada Black(sp?) and it is actually the same way. I plan to have it painted when I get my side skirts painted, so if it is a temp solution to roll around on for a few months, its not that bad.

No if you are talking about a bigger body pieace, like a hood, or bumper, or fenders, it may be noticable.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
VynlWombat on Feb/10/04 said:
Could you tell if i used nighthawk black scratch remover on Granada black?
my friend tried and it just didn't look right... although i know this thread is 3 years old haha

·
Registered
151 Posts
if you lay down straight black and a really thin coat of nighthawk black pearl you can get close....but most of the time...the blue flakes stand out way too much.....

from experience...its better to just use regular gloss black if trying to match your gsr's paint

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
RNPoo7 on Apr/05/07 said:
My 00 gsr has blue flakes in it...:scratches head:

That's normal.

My previous '99 GS-R was FBP as is your '00 GS-R. It's really sparkly and blue/purpleish. In a sense, kind of like my '06 Type-S (NBP).

However, I've noticed my S is more "BLUE" when the sun hits it good, and not as sparkly.

GBP has a gold flake in it, i believe.

·
Registered
151 Posts
topcitylsteg on Apr/06/07 said:
they have colored scratch remover?!?! or touch up paint?
i believe they have both...in my experience, if your local kragen doesn't have it, they can speical order it .... (they did for me)

its dupicolor branded paint...real cheap spray cans, but it gets the job done

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm trying to find a Flamenco Black Pearl spray can but have only come across nighthawk or grenada. I was trying to go with duplicolor, anybody have any experience finding Flamenco online anywhere else?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts