Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how to fix the passenger's side seat so that it leans AND moves forward when you push the rear-most lever? I'm pretty sure it's supposed to, since they do say it has a "walk-in passenger seat".

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It... doesn't... work... If I knew how it was broken, I'd already have fixed it. I found the cable that pulls the "slide-forward" lever and it's hooked into something, but I can't figure out how that part hooks up to the lever that it needs to be hooked up to.

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
PureTeg89 on Sep/14/07 said:
It... doesn't... work... If I knew how it was broken, I'd already have fixed it. I found the cable that pulls the "slide-forward" lever and it's hooked into something, but I can't figure out how that part hooks up to the lever that it needs to be hooked up to.
i realize that but does the regular recline lever work? those mechanisms are actually kinda complex and difficult to work with because there is absolutely no easy way to take them apart if at all. You may have to either deal with it or buy a new seat.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, it leans forward. Just doesn't slide.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.