Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will pay CASH someone to come to MY house to fix my integra!

I need the following things done:
Timing Belt Changed
Water Pump Installed
Both Axles Replaced

I have air tools sockets sets and everything else you would need to complete the job, all I need you to do is come to my house and do it..

I am real serious about getting my car car fixed, it is my daily driver.. Please dont waste my time or your own.. if you say you are going to come down and fix my car.. dont bullshit me.. I need this done asap..

I am free every night after 6pm and every saturday and sunday..

My zip code is 07731 if you would like to put it into mapquest or yahoo maps to see how far away you are from me..

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
you sir are in luck lol, im feelling real froggy these days. I can do it for you on saturday no BS i'll keep my schedule clear, it might still be possible also to do that tranny swap we talked about.I know we didnt connect a few times but trust me its just been a scheduling thing,im busy as hell lately,and im trying to put my car back together and sale it on a 0 dollar budget no less.

remembers asking you to call me like 2 saturdays ago about this same thing,you didnt call so I did a clutch that day.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok man.. then it is set then.. I am going to not talk to anyone else and actually schedule you to come down this saturday.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont screw me on this.. I must have this done this weekend..

I have all the parts I need for the job with the exception of one thing.. the 50mm crank pulley tool from honda.. hopefully you have that because my brakes are not strong enough to keep the wheel still even in 5th gear with the brake pedal pushed all the way to the floor..

when do you want me to call you so we can discuss details?

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
one-Sik-Teg on Jan/23/06 said:
I have all the parts I need for the job with the exception of one thing.. the 50mm crank pulley tool from honda..
When i asked the dealer about that tool they claimed no such thing exsisted, even after showing them the helms manual which pictures it. Good luck with your car.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Integra15lb on Jan/24/06 said:
crank pulley = not that big a deal
Give me a call anytime on friday

OK, sounds good.. ill hit you up in the early afternoon

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I timed the motor and did a host of other things,Im gonna go back on saturday because in a fit of moronic tiredness I forgot to put the bottom timming cover back on doh!!!! but I did start the car and he should be driving it by sat afternoon.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Integra15lb on Jan/31/06 said:
I timed the motor and did a host of other things,Im gonna go back on saturday because in a fit of moronic tiredness I forgot to put the bottom timming cover back on doh!!!! but I did start the car and he should be driving it by sat afternoon.
yea bobby was amazing last week he showed up a 12 noon and I had to tell him to leave at 11:30 PM!

I kept asking himbro do you need a break or something and he just kept responding "not right now im in the zone"

ill give a full write up once the job is complete this saturday..

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just another update.. Integra15lb came my house yet again and spent all day helping me with my integra.. we came really close to completion with only a few small things to finish this weekend..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.