Team Integra Forums banner

First time in the 1/4

3K views 32 replies 14 participants last post by  B20KidDA9 
#1 ·
Well Ive raced in the 1/8 mile before. Well we finally got together and took it to the 1/4 on Sunday. Well here is my time best time slip. It started to get slower for some reason. I guess the weather took a toll.. started to get really humid.
Its a stock internal B20, Cold air intake, Header, and stock exhaust piping with a muffler. so the header doesnt do anything in my book. correct?

if its hard to see, let me know Ill just type it all up.

Oh yea.. im in the left lane.. lol

See less See more
#11 ·
Damn it I posted under my bros account....Anywayz I ran a 15.1 with b20. But I had header, hollow cat, axel back, cai, intake manifold, no ac or ps, underdrive pulleys. gutted the seats except driver. Also had b16 s1 cable tranny stock clutch and some ****ty bald tires my friend let me borrow. What gives? again.

#12 ·
latino1baller on Sep/03/07 said:
Damn it I posted under my bros account....Anywayz I ran a 15.1 with b20. But I had header, hollow cat, axel back, cai, intake manifold, no ac or ps, underdrive pulleys. gutted the seats except driver. Also had b16 s1 cable tranny stock clutch and some ****ty bald tires my friend let me borrow. What gives? again.
im not bragging or anything but maybe the driver has something to do with it?

#13 ·
It was my 1st time too. Hey Hey my friend ran a 15.6 in it. My driving is good. Something must be wrong. I ran in a dc2. Not sure. The tires were bald as hell thou and I lost a lot of traction. I need to go back with my new tires.

#16 ·
arexniba on Sep/03/07 said:
Quote: latino1baller on Sep/03/07It was my 1st time too. Hey Hey my friend ran a 15.6 in it. My driving is good. Something must be wrong. I ran in a dc2. Not sure. The tires were bald as hell thou and I lost a lot of traction. I need to go back with my new tires.

..........uhm...you just answered your own question...
exactly, whats even the point in running if you are going to run on ****ty tires

#21 ·
Quote: Originally posted by latino1baller on Sep/03/07
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
plus I had ordered some rims and tires and they didnt come in on time to go to the track so my friend let me borrow his. Just wanted to have some fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sure thats fine, but expecting good times on them is ridiculous

aight I guess you guys are right I was just shocked to see him run a 14.7 with just a cai thats amazing. Props

#22 ·
Shouldn't be a shock. Remember that the g2 integras are a little lighter than our tegs (itr & rs are lightest).
And of course, it really all comes down to the driver.

Btw latino/Ariel, you should be careful racing your car on ****ty tires, you never know how long they will last nor the amount of abuse they can take...So, next time just reconsider racing your car with bad/bald tires...any accident can happen to something as insipid as not replacing bad tires...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.