Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Ive raced in the 1/8 mile before. Well we finally got together and took it to the 1/4 on Sunday. Well here is my time best time slip. It started to get slower for some reason. I guess the weather took a toll.. started to get really humid.
Its a stock internal B20, Cold air intake, Header, and stock exhaust piping with a muffler. so the header doesnt do anything in my book. correct?

if its hard to see, let me know Ill just type it all up.

Oh yea.. im in the left lane.. lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Damn not bad, I ran a 15.1 in my teg with a b20, header, hollowed cat, axle back, cai, no ac, no ps, underdrive pulleys, and blox intake manifold. What gives? Nice Job man.

·
Banned
2,878 Posts
Not bad for what you have on your car and the year it's made.
As for your buddy, he left you lookin at his REAR! =D

lol...jk

I'd love to run mine, see what times i can get. Usually flies after 5,800rpm.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Damn it I posted under my bros account....Anywayz I ran a 15.1 with b20. But I had header, hollow cat, axel back, cai, intake manifold, no ac or ps, underdrive pulleys. gutted the seats except driver. Also had b16 s1 cable tranny stock clutch and some ****ty bald tires my friend let me borrow. What gives? again.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
latino1baller on Sep/03/07 said:
Damn it I posted under my bros account....Anywayz I ran a 15.1 with b20. But I had header, hollow cat, axel back, cai, intake manifold, no ac or ps, underdrive pulleys. gutted the seats except driver. Also had b16 s1 cable tranny stock clutch and some ****ty bald tires my friend let me borrow. What gives? again.
im not bragging or anything but maybe the driver has something to do with it?

·
Registered
134 Posts
It was my 1st time too. Hey Hey my friend ran a 15.6 in it. My driving is good. Something must be wrong. I ran in a dc2. Not sure. The tires were bald as hell thou and I lost a lot of traction. I need to go back with my new tires.

·
Banned
2,878 Posts
It was my 1st time too. Hey Hey my friend ran a 15.6 in it. My driving is good. Something must be wrong. I ran in a dc2. Not sure. The tires were bald as hell thou and I lost a lot of traction. I need to go back with my new tires.
..........uhm...you just answered your own question...

·
Registered
134 Posts
I wish I had a scanner to post my time slip I'll try to find it and type it in. Maybe someone can help me get your results. Nice time by the way. Very nice.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
arexniba on Sep/03/07 said:
Quote: latino1baller on Sep/03/07It was my 1st time too. Hey Hey my friend ran a 15.6 in it. My driving is good. Something must be wrong. I ran in a dc2. Not sure. The tires were bald as hell thou and I lost a lot of traction. I need to go back with my new tires.

..........uhm...you just answered your own question...
exactly, whats even the point in running if you are going to run on ****ty tires

·
Registered
134 Posts
plus I had ordered some rims and tires and they didnt come in on time to go to the track so my friend let me borrow his. Just wanted to have some fun.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
plus I had ordered some rims and tires and they didnt come in on time to go to the track so my friend let me borrow his. Just wanted to have some fun.
sure thats fine, but expecting good times on them is ridiculous

1 - 20 of 33 Posts