Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I just finished everything up today and started the car for the first time. LS, bone stock, t3 57 trim. She turned right over, and started warming up. I started playing with the SAFC I'm using to tune with to get it running at a 12.7 AFR at idle just to hopefully warm it up safely. As it got a little warmer I started getting smoke out of the exhaust, didn't look blue and it didn't smell like oil. Car never smoked before the turbo so it's weird.

Any ideas on what this could be? Should I let it run lean at idle until it warms up?

·
Administrator
3,596 Posts
Probably condensation. I wouldn't be that concerned.

I'd be more concerned on that SAFC that you're planning on "tuning" with. Ditch that thing, fast.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably condensation. I wouldn't be that concerned.

I'd be more concerned on that SAFC that you're planning on "tuning" with. Ditch that thing, fast.
Eventually planning on switching to s300 when I have the coin, but it's only 7 psi, and all I've read is the safc can do all right for a basic street car. I'll see how it goes.

Thank you though, makes sense since the car has been sitting for about a month and a half

1 - 4 of 4 Posts