Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Administrator
43,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right, after much much much much much much work, deciding, changing, wavering, changing some more, i am settled on the "new logo" for the site (whoo hoo!
)

New Logo
Here's it is:

MANY thanks to all the people who through in some input on the previous thread on the new logo, and a huge extra thanks for Jason (nospeedlimit) who put up with my constantly bugging him on AIM... he is the Illustrator man and is responsible for the final version of the logo you see above

Why is this logo so good?
- All letters are represented in the font (ack, anyone remember the probs with the license plate frames and the usernames?)
- I'd like to get some "versions" of this logo that have a G1, G2, and a G4/RSX silouette around them, so you guys can pick from a good variety to match what you want

Decals
with that said, while Speedysigns has been reliable, their shipping prices leave a LOT to be desired and is easily the #1 complaint i constantly deal with on this site.. that's no good

So.. some of you may remember good ol' "Honda304" from other Honda sites, just so happens he is in the sign business, so I am going to be going with him, and as a "see what i can do", i just made an initial order of the above.. here's some of the decals that i have (12", 20", and 36")

I'll post a pic of one of the 20" white ones on my car later on......

Hope you guys like them as much as I do.. i've gotten excellent feedback from people I have shown this so far, this is its first public appearace

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Looks great Steve. I really like the idea of featuring different generation silouettes.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
integrapunk67 on Apr/21/04 said:
Just when Me and Alvin finally ordered decals.... Anyways, the new ones look nice!
No!!! I JUST got decals too...
sigh...but then the older decals are COOL! Kuase it shows we've been members for a looong time...haha. Nice styling on the enw one btw.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Awesome!!! Can't wait to show one off!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Will you continue to sell the old ones with the tach gauge? Personaly, the decals with the integra outline aren't my favorite, but it looks like you put a lot of time into designing them. Great job!

·
Administrator
43,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
IGUEZ2K4 on Apr/21/04 said:
looks good but i'd like a small one that would fit the quarter window. will 12" be too big?
the smalls are 12".. same size as the "small" has always always been.. they'll fit the quarter window just fine

i also want to say at this time that i have no idea what pricing will be on these yet, but i promise it'll be overall less expensive than the current supplier

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
man... i've been having my old logo for bout 2 years now,... i remember ordering them when they first came out... AHHH the good ol days on TI where there were only like 500 or so of us...hehhehhehe

newayz the new ones... I guess they'll grow on me... i'll be ordering the new shirts with that logo though... that would be cool as SHHHHHHIIISSSSS>.... YEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

(cause my old shirt is just in its last days...hehehhe)

i guess i'll order me some of the 6'ones to go in the side windows tooo.... let me know when u got them in stock steve...

Frank -(as alwasys a pleasure to be a part of the TI fam)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Frank.....did you say you'de order some of the 6 foot ones for the side windows?? I saw no mention of 6 FT or 6 in, I could go for a 6in though.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts