Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, would you like to see how little one can change the look of their car while still spending all their money? Heh... I've spent several thousand dollars now, and my car still looks pretty damn stock.

I'll post one pic here, but there are 16 more in my Image Station gallery.

Visit the gallery: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291338359

There are also pre-mod night pics in this gallery: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291459293 .

Some stuff waiting to go in... Fluidyne radiator, ACT clutch, CM flywheel, 2001 GS-R front end, a replacement antenna so that it won't be up all the time, and maybe Falken Azenis and an aluminum dash kit sometime soon. Let me know what you think.

Ben

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am going to change the wheels to OZ Racing Superleggera's someday, but no time soon. These wheels actually are an upgrade - I had 14" steelies on there. Not a bad choice, seeing as how I paid $320 shipped for the set with rubber.

Ben

·
Registered
224 Posts
rev82000 on Sep/21/02 said:
you are going to change the wheels right
why should he?? he has one of the nicest sets of oem wheels on his car.. i have the same kind and everyone i know either wants them or thinks they are awesome and are shocked they are stocks.. theres no reason for him to rush into buying some wheels just to impress those that do not like the stocks... maybe u can go buy him some bling bling wheels.. would that be up to your standards????

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How would a carbon fiber hood look?

And I'm going to do a Maaco paint job on my car (with my own prep work)- should I keep the stock color or should I change over to black?

Thanks,
Ben

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Aunie on Sep/21/02 said:
Quote: rev82000 on Sep/21/02you are going to change the wheels right
why should he?? he has one of the nicest sets of oem wheels on his car.. i have the same kind and everyone i know either wants them or thinks they are awesome and are shocked they are stocks.. theres no reason for him to rush into buying some wheels just to impress those that do not like the stocks... maybe u can go buy him some bling bling wheels.. would that be up to your standards????
GSR rims rulz, especially the 6 spokes twisted ones.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How about I just pop the 14" steelies back on and just for redundancy I'll leave off the hubcaps and paint them flate black.

Ben

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Those stock rims look sweet, I don't know why anyone would want to replace them.

And you really need to clean your engine!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts