Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
99GSRPOWER.. I ended up buying two front clips for the conversion, one got destroyed, and the widebody and a few extra things set me back about 5,000 or so. Altogether with the interior and motor that I havent installed yet I spent $14,000.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
][0 ][ ][\/][ ][0 i believe this is the first widebody teg in wa (don't quote me)!!! are you doing anything about the gas door and sidemarkers? bring your ride to the meet! oh btw what color is that?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is the first yes, and it is all coming together you will see the semi-final product at the meet. The color is a one-off IS300 Graphite Grey with a little extra goodies in it. Thanks for the good comments.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Like I said those pictures are straight out of paint, without anything fastened. The rear valences, sideskirts, and lip (not seen) is the first and only DC2 Chargespeed kit in the US.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
haha cory didnt even know this was you when i saw it a couple days ago, and then i pull up in the parkinglot today and see it im like what the hell?? im gonna leave this kid a message on his wondshield, but it ended up being you haha.

digging the jdm front on yours, need that front lip for sure.
as for my car, itll be a while before i get rid of the usdm front end. i like them both but for me i dunno.

anyways thats completely off topic. i think ill be at the meet as well, should be fun. come to the pre-meet at krispy kreme with me and gargsta! hahah

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.