1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,185 Posts
very nice. that box you have is HUGE

·
Registered
124 Posts
Man ,I love those clear lights on the rear ,I was wondering what clear would look like on a black car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did the tint on the rear side windows myself. They turned out awesome, but when I tried doing the rear hatch, I messed up so I removed the tint. I'm going to get every window professionally done when I go back up to college.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
i like your car - mine used to look like that too - I used to have those rims and all clear lights. Sold the rims and tails and put back on my 98+ tails though... still looks good!!!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Ur car is sick and those clear light look good on it but for safty and legal reason i'll never get them
tight rims too

·
Registered
179 Posts
i went to ur imagestation.com thing, i notice two red buttons/switches by the e brake, what do you use those for?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The one on the left is for my indiglo emblems, and the one on the right is for my neon, whish is located above my subs. Origionally, my indiglos where hooked up to my headlights, but I had to hook em up to a switch after a few run-ins with the cops.

·
Registered
398 Posts
ya cause those have pink lights and are hard to see in the day time and at night jedifett anyway u can get some pix with the light at night (btw i like ur car, rims are sick)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts