Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Washed the car today and since it was the first nice day in God knows when in Seattle.. i thought id take some pics!!!!

Some small things wrong with the body work but nothing really noticeable.
This is how she sits as of now, i got plans, o lordy do i have plans!! : )

also, this is my first time trying to take photos, i hope i did pretty well so i can please all you pic lurkers out there.

anywas enough talking, i hope you enjoy my car. comments welcome in any aspect.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Right on man .. Car looks great! .. I like it.

.. My only recommendation would be to put amber's back into your corner lenses.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
icemanxlb on Feb/08/06 said:
Clean car, your grill bent?
and yeah, that was somethign i posted about in the WA forum, minor accident i got ran off the road and hit a curb nasty head on. dunno what i should do about it right now but it doesnt bother me too much, i can live with it for a while, other thigns i wanna do first ya know?

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
Everyone is suggesting amber corners....i agree with them. However dont put the stock ones in, they are HIDEOUS. Get omes that look like the 98+ front turn signals or paint your clear ones

other than that i like your car. get yourself a clean lip kit and you are set.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Yea i noticed that grill thing too. You might want to white-out your license plates though. Also I better see you at the meet! There arn't many kids our age in the wa group. Plus I wanna see your car in person.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.