Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I'm just gonna go ahead and post this hoping that a mod will leave it be since its in the local forum and I used to have an integra! OH and if you can zoom way in on the pictures, you'll see that I still have those white mn Team Integra stickers on my helmet! Plus I saw a turbo white integra that I know I saw at a meet about 2 years back!

If you're still on here lemme know how it went!

anyway, as some of you may or may not know (or care) I sold my integra project this summer and acquired an M3 just about a month ago and yup, first event in the new car was sunday, easily the most fun Ive ever had driving a car. The progress I made from my first run to my last was just ridiculous. The rear end on the M is soooo happy its just nutz, I spun on turn 3 of my first run and thought it was going to be a very long day, but by the end of the event, I actually had a full 360* opposite turn on the wheel and to my surprise netted my best time of the day "drifitng" all over the place I actually continued to improve so much that I turned my best time of the day with 3 passengers and my spare tire back in during the buck-runs at the end of the day, yeah, knocked off 6/10s off a second with another easy 400 lbs in the car. Guess I was just driving like a maniac since those runs dont count, but wow was it ever fun!

I ended up paxing 9th of 22 in Street tire class but I would have got 6th if fun-runs counted! only got a couple pics and a short low-quality video... the video really takes a lot out of it, but trust me, its a lot more intense inside the car

my buddy hopped in after he took the picture; yeah we autocrossed with 4 people in the bimmer

cant hear much, and it looks really mundane, but heres the vid

seeya!
-adam

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Integra just wasn't doing it for me anymore. I was doing ok in a class thats really tough locally, between 5th and 8th out of 22ish, but at the 4th event this year I just got my ass kicked, like 13th i think, next week my car was for sale, and 2 weeks after that it sold!
I got interested in the bimmers after just listening to a couple of them at the same event, they just sounded beautiful. Plus I wanted something with more low and mid range because lets face it, the integra was only fun when driven hard, and I just can't do that when Im driving around on the street. Got the bimmer and Im loving everything about it so far :) except maybe maintenance... I did the shocks first thing, koni SA's, and the stock ones were completely blown... Did an oil change that weekend, and I had to buy EIGHT QUARTS OF OIL! 8! Next is the cooling system since just about everything, pump, thermostat, radiator, hoses...are known to fail, so figure 500$ there and a days worth of work.... but other than that I love it ;)

anyway, still tryin to spread the word about autocross'n to the local TI guys, hope to see a few of you out there next time, even if just to watch, its free.
octoer 6th and 7th at DCTC in rosemount!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.