Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here is the deal, if you were in my situation what would you do.
I have all the parts i need to repair the front end of my car(exept for bumper but its on the way). by the time the bumper gets here i will have the money for the parts to be installed. then i save up the money and get it painted. 6 months tops till my teg is done with full jdm front.
here is the problem,
my friend just bought a 240sx and isnt happy with it, said its just not what he was looking for and he wants something that is more ballance for drifting. He will sell it to me for what he paid, 6300. he also said he would take 2000 and let me pay the rest month by month. the car is an 89 240sx with a built bottom end, t3/t4 turbo, stand alone fuel management, and has been tuned.
if i buy the car my teg will be delayed. now the 240 isnt the most attractive car(expecially compaired to the teg) but it is a 12-13sec car. cash would be tight also for the next year or so, id still survive and have a few hundred a month left over.
please help me, my mind is so torn on this one. if you had the chance would you take it.
thank you for reading this whole thing and i will keep all interested posted when i decide what to do.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
This is an integra site, so more will be partial to the integra. You really have to do what you want and what you can afford to do. I have to lock this up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.