Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where you can go to find what your car weighs as it sits not like a what it should weigh from factory but what it weighs now with all the things youve done/put into it.

·
Registered
874 Posts
how about just going to a local dump, landfill..where they weigh the garbage trucks? ive done it before, just ask them to weigh you, it may cost a few bucks, but hey! its worth it.

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
Don't cops have those scales they use for 18 wheelers, the one that go under each tire? Go bug a cop about it.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
My local drag strip has one. Its free too.

Another place I can think of is a recycling center. Well maybe not all of them have one, but I have a local recycler that weights your car before and after. They pay you for how much yo ubring in by weight. So if your car weights X when you brought it in and Y when you left, they subtract those two numbers and give yo a total.

·
Registered
60 Posts
if you take the air pressure in a tire multiplied by the size of the contact patch for that tire in inches^2 , and add the results for all four tires up, you can come up with a close estimate.

Then again, it would be easier to find a public scale.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.