Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its time once again to begin a search for an integra and i was thinking about doing it alittle different this time i was going to buy a salvaged car a fix it up my way the only problem is where can i find salvage yards that would carry an integra so thats where u can help if willing. So please i am asking for all your help in sights or places to go to find a repairable integra 97 or above?

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Edited by meconfu5ed at 02/20/2004 07:55:15 PM

In Reply To:
its time once again to begin a search for an integra and i was thinking about doing it alittle different this time i was going to buy a salvaged car a fix it up my way the only problem is where can i find salvage yards that would carry an integra so thats where u can help if willing. So please i am asking for all your help in sights or places to go to find a repairable integra 97 or above?

why bother searching for a newer 97+ teg if you plan to repair/rebuild it?  Buy an older one that's 100% and put that time/energy/$$$ into fixing that up.  Shameless plug- buy mine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.