Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok a little history. I use to have 16" Blackslipstreams when Rotas first came out then went to Emotion CR, then Volks 57C Pro. I had blades, so sold all that and went back to blades; however, recently I got into an accident, thus, are my lovely stock shoes on my baby...GoNE... :(

Blades are hard to find in the condition I had them in (near mint) and the price as well... Was wondering if I should hit back to Rota Slipstreams but in 15" and in a steelgray w/polish lip or full polish.

I do not wish to go back to black for its way too common nor do I feel the look anymore. I miss my blades but the price doesn't do it just for me 'at the moment' and again 'hard to find'. So... would like you all's opinion that had blades and rotas... obviously they are two good selections. Well the Slipstream at least (all time vogue).

Lastly, Anyone got the colors for the slips I mentioned WITH PICS? Please help, I got a white 99 geeser.

thanks~
TI forever...

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is some pic that may help for a better visual (*sobs while posting these before accident pics*)

GSR w/Blades hitting AutoX

Last known good (Most recent before accident)

To hunt for blades or to get Slips in 15" (if so, which color/pics?)

·
Registered
186 Posts
i have some blades for sale i think for a decent price. check 'em out. there's also a diy on how to get the blades to new on here as well. i've had many offers but no one has really committed to them. pics are up as well.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
therealdc2itr on Jan/21/06 said:
i have some blades for sale i think for a decent price. check 'em out. there's also a diy on how to get the blades to new on here as well. i've had many offers but no one has really committed to them. pics are up as well.

You mentioned 'i think' so is it for sure up for sale?
If so, link, pics, condition, any info would help.

Edited: I saw the post. Its nice; however, I am looking for OEM 'colored' blades in good condition.

I do wish you good luck though and if I change my mind while you still have them. I will def. let you know and buy them off you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.