Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right a 1995 GSR with 81000 miles and its red with black cloth interior and it is in great condition ill post pics when i get my camera back.YAY!!!!!

Edit: man is she sexy milano red and she just got a fresh coat of wax mmmmm gorgeous. I drove in her the first time tonight and man I must say that I love vtec I love to here it kick in wow what an awesome feeling. Just thought id let yall know

·
Super Moderator
14,193 Posts
congrats

·
Registered
119 Posts
wait till you start payin insurance..i hope your like 25 man my insurance sucks and im 18 and i only have liability and comp on my gsr..

·
Registered
119 Posts
how do u pay 367 every six months..i have a perfect record i pay close to 1500 every six months also what is your insurance provider i think im gettin ripped off i need to change..oh yeah have fun with your car..these cars are way more fun than a civic i can tell you that.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I pay around 800 dollars every 6 months, Allstate Insurance, here in Lexington KY. I drive a 95 auto LS.

Discounts:
* Alarm system, anti-lock brakes (safety features)
* Told insurance company I am "part time" driver (yea right!)
* Multiple car discount (still on parents insurance)
* Homeowners policy with same company (yea, I still live with 'em too.)

They also offer a good student discount if you're still in high school based on grades and GPA, and ACT scores. Your alarm gives you a discount based on what it does (engine kill, shock sensor, etc.) So without the above discounts I'd say it be more like 11-1200 for me.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I'm @ $840 a year and my insurance didn't go up when I moved from an auto 91' GS to my manual 94' GS-R... oh yeah, and enjoy your new car... I just got mine about 4 months ago and I still LOVE driving it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My insurance is State Farm and for the insurance we are using it as a PLEASURE VEHICLE(hmmmmmm right) so thats why its so cheap and I live in the smallest desert town in the world so yeah!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts