Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've had my car for two and a half years now and I finally got it lowered. Ya, I know I need some rims, I busted the hell out of my last set =( It's lowered on H&R Sports. Sorry that my camera kinda sucks.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I also didn't get to take the pics in my favorite photoshoot place because the warm day brought everyone out and it was crowded, so in front on Mom's house will have to do.

EDIT: Thanks to our sponsor Next Level Motoring for the great deal they have going on these springs right now! I just couldn't resist you guy's price!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Agh =) Sorry about the size. I reinstalled windows the other day and haven't gotten around to installing apps (especially my graphics apps). I'll get them resized as soon as possible.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Lookin good so far, lowering it made a big difference

Michele

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, they are stock shocks (i'm not ballin' enough to afford 400 bucks for shocks, hehe, but SOoN! birthday coming up!) So far the ride hasn't been too bad, but the only bumpy road i drive on is into my apartment complex, and i take it nice and slow. When I went to pick it up (didn't do the install myself), my (longtime) mechanic came out and said "You do know what a manhole cover looks like, right?" Hehehe.

·
Registered
736 Posts
speedevilb18b on Mar/24/04 said:
every body has seen a stock integra almost everyone has a lowerd teg i mean come on
Don't you think this is a little rude? This is his Integra. I would be very proud and want to show it off, if my teg got lowered, even thought mines basically stock as well. Please show some respect.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
The forum is titled "Your Integra" and this is his integra. That's really not nice.

Looks great. I'm sure you can't wait to do more stuff to it as the weather gets better. Keep it looking clean no matter what, though. Good job.

·
Registered
736 Posts
speedevilb18b on Mar/24/04 said:
yeah but there's so many like this on here its just getting old....... PLEASE SOMBODY SHOW ME SOMETHING NEW!!!!!!!!!!!
Show us your Type R then. It says you have a turbo Type R. Show us.

By the way, DM, I am with you, I'll probably put on springs and ride on the stock shocks, till I can afford the aftermarket ones. Is that fully settled or just put on?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They were just put on yesterday, so I figure by the weekend or so they'll be where they are gonna say. I was so pleased when I pulled up to the shop, I just kinda stood and looked at it for awhile, then I realized I had to go and give them money or else I didn't get to drive it home, hehe.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No camber correction yet, they were aligned after the spring install, but that's it. I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out, good eye! I'll have to look into that (funds permitting)

·
Registered
724 Posts
i like the look, congrats..

to Mr. Turbo Type-R, i'm sure everything has been done before, no need to be so hard on the kid..

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got the pictures sized down a bit, should be more friendly for everyone now =)

DragIIIIntegra: Plans come very slowly with this car as I am a poor college student, hehe. I am hoping to have a new set of rims sometime this summer, no more "Sport Edition" from tirerack, those things bent all to hell in less than 6 months. Definitely want to get some new shocks, because I don't know how long the stockers will last, hehe. I'd like to do some of the DIY stuff as well, mainly painting the sideskirts. I'm not much of a speed freak, so power adders are last on the list, my old car was a balls-to-the-wall 5.0 mustang, so I've gotten all the speed out of my system, hehe.

Turbo-SC: Who you callin a kid!! Hehe, j/k. Kid, I like the sound of that =) But at least at my next birthday I get an insurance break!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
nice ride..=D..i have a white 95 LS that is exactly like urs except i have the black plastic side moldings and hubcaps..ur making me jealouS!!..ahaha..i wanna drop my car too..but eehhh..wanna get everything first and then drop (i need aftermarket shocks..=X)..NICE CAR!!..=D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts