Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are 17in Krom wheels (Tenzo Mean 6 replicas), wrapped in nankang tires. I just got them and put them on Saturday afternoon. They were used but u could never tell they were ever on a car!

before:

and after:

lemme no what u think.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Fits the teg nicely - good choice!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they are krom wheels, made by status wheels (or Ruff Racing wheels)

thanks for the comments

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea i no i was waitin for that, heh. Hopefully that will come this summer.
After i put the rims on it looks a little lower, closed up the wheel gap sumwhat

·
Registered
248 Posts
DAMN THOSE ARE CLEAN... i always wanted some Mean 6s, but they were way too heavy for me... btw how much do those weigh in @? I opted for Rota Grids for my car. Nice choice though, looking sharp.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i have no idea how much they weigh

*edit: actually, the guy i bought them from said they were probably around 22lb's w/tires, so i'd say around 17-18lb's for just the wheel (just a guess tho)

·
Registered
449 Posts
Doug-E-Fresh, those do look good, I shoulda bought them but at the time I got mine he didnt think he was gonna sell them.

And ive handled those wheels a few times they dont weigh as much as one would think, anyways does look good im glad you got them.

Now all you need to do is buy my springs, which im still waiting on you for, haha.

HoLLa

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Those look really good. They match the car well. Great choice.

What's up with your sideskirts? They look like you have waxed over them or something. That needs to be taken care of because you can notice it from a mile away.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jngrbrdman i think they're just faded, but yea i cant wait to get it lowered
thx for all ur comments, im glad i bought em!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts