Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Insurance paid me sh*t when i got my ls stolen but it was enough to pay off my car. Tommorow im going to get a gsr from an acura dealership that a guy just traded it in today. Its a 96 gsr with 52k miles and is completely stock. The guy told me he'd give it to me for 11k. Does anybody know if this is a good deal. I've seen them for a lot more so im thinking it is. Also does anybody have any pics of green gsr's. i've never seen one in green before so im hoping it doesn't look bad. thanx

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
lets keep in mind that my 98 GsR has 70K on it now.. make sure it has a clean body and record. i would consider it if he used factory parts.. then u know it was well taken care of..

check the blue book value.. i'm sure that gsr wont stay there for very long.. what color is it?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just got screwed on that gsr cuz the guy sold it a couple of hours before i got there. But its all good cuz i foundd a black 99 gsr with 19k miles on it for 14 firm. Is that a good deal? Thanks for all the help

·
Registered
185 Posts
That is an EXCELLENT deal on the 99, definitely jump on it! (as always though, only if it checks out.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts