After many months (7) of saving money and slowly rebuilding my motor i am done!About 7 months ago i was driving along in the rain trying to get home when i ran through what i thought was a small puddle but ended up being a huge puddle. water was pulled in through my intake and bent two of my rods, slightly wrapped my head, bent a valveand flooded the carpet. After reveiwing the cost i decided to go with Eagle H beam rods, JE 10:5 comp pistons, arp everything, stock valves and had the head milled smooth, used a high performance head gasket and spent a lot of time cleaning the carpet and so on. But i am happy to say i can drive my teg againWhile i did this i went ahead and powder coated my valve cover and intake..... I took a while but i finally got it done it was hard getting all the money being in college and i did all work myself.