Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
that would be a knockoff, especially at such a low price. And it's aluminum to boot, which is brittle and will break at some point. I'd stick with either stock, or a stainless one like Skunk2 or B&M, which I have. The key it the counterweighting, not the throw. Unbalanced shifters feel like ****. Polyurethane shifter bushings, good counterweighted stick and a decent 300+ gram knob feels wonderful compared to stock IMO.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I purchased one.....and no it's not a knock off. fidana actually sells them for around 30$. The quality is great. the shifter has a great weighted feel to it, and is a lot heavier then the stock shifter. however mine didn't match up with my skunk 2 shift knob. the threads were the wrong pattern. i called fidanza and asked them about this but they said theyve never had this problem before.

·
Registered
47 Posts
i had a dual bend fidanza, before i got my skunk2. I liked it, but it didnt fit right at the bottom where it connects to the tranny connector, so when i revved, it would rattle. maybe the single bend will fit better, idk.

·
Registered
385 Posts
how would a short shifter put more stress on your synchros? unless you miss shift there shouldn't be more or stress as of having a short to a stock shifter. As of bend get a dual the single is going to sit to far up. The factory shifter is a dual bend for a reason.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
i just bought the fidanza dual bend shifter online for like 30 bucks and i also stoped by summit racing and picked up the shift bushings from energy suspension plan to have them on this next week.

·
Registered
192 Posts
No it's not a knock off I have it and I love it. It sits a bit lower than stock and has a nice heavy feel to it. Especially with a weighted shift knob. I have the sigle bend and It's great. Just make sure you locktight the bolt on the bottom of the shifter and/or use a lock nut. It's not fun when that starts coming loose while your driving.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.