Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
right click on the pic. go to properties, then copy the address that comes up, in some cases(such as this pic)it is more the two lines so make sur you get it all.

then when you go to post the pic click on the button above the message area for pics(has a tree on it) then you paste the address in the space that pops up.

by the way nice teg, is you blinker cut out or does the pic just make it look like that

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nah my turn signals are the crystal clear ones, i cut the lower grill out, if thats what you meant

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
no its just the one you can see looks like its just a black hole on the left part, nice ride

·
Registered
103 Posts
Do you have anymore angles of your teg? I think it looks great, just one thing that I would do if I were you is to paint the moldings. I know if you had the money you probably would just a suggestion on what to do next. Looks real nice though.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys, and i do plan on painting the moldings, i have all the paint and everything to do it with, btw i painted my ground effects my self, but anyways i would much rather shave the side moldings rather than just paint them, but i plan on doin one of those soon. ohh yeah those ground effects dont look bad for only paying 53 bucks for them

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
tony4311 on Aug/22/02 said:
right click on the pic. go to properties, then copy the address that comes up, in some cases(such as this pic)it is more the two lines so make sur you get it all.

then when you go to post the pic click on the button above the message area for pics(has a tree on it) then you paste the address in the space that pops up.

by the way nice teg, is you blinker cut out or does the pic just make it look like that

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no its not cut out its just clear, and posting pics was too easy i guess that is way i couldnt do it

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha, got my moldings painted tonight , now iam thinkin of what kind of spoiler to get? or even get one? thinking of a stock low spoiler but its too plain, or a type r spoiler, sportier but might be too much, or the wings west 3 piece, that maybe too uhh you know the r word but i like it alot, i just want something different.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts