Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i was wondering if a 94 JDM B18c1 Motor w/lsd tranny would bolt and plug into a 94 integra RS.
-would you need a GSR throttle cable?
-would stock RS/LS/GSR alxes work with the jdm lsd tranny?
-Will Wiring harness plug right in? (besides the vtec plug)

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
If it has a C1 stamp, it's not JDM. ITR and SI-R engines both had a B18C stamp with no number.

It will bolt right into your RS, assuming you're not switching from auto to manual. I'm unsure about the rest of your questions.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JDM_Redneck on Jan/20/06 said:
If it has a C1 stamp, it's not JDM. ITR and SI-R engines both had a B18C stamp with no number.

It will bolt right into your RS, assuming you're not switching from auto to manual. I'm unsure about the rest of your questions.

i dont have the motor yet. im just trying to find more info on it.

-Can i use my throttle cable? i dont know if it will reach or not.

-I wasnt sure if my alxes would work with an JDM LSD tranny, i was thinking the splines might be different.

-since my car is odb1 and the motor is obd1 it will plug right in, correct ?(duh) but i wasnt sure because it was JDM.

....just wanted to clear these 3 things up.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Honda67 on Jan/20/06 said:
Hey, i was wondering if a 94 JDM B18c1 Motor w/lsd tranny would bolt and plug into a 94 integra RS.
-would you need a GSR throttle cable?

I did a jdm b16a swap into my dc2, and I needed to get the LS throttle cable b/c of the different intake manifold. I think you will need the gs-r throttle cable, since the LS and b16 throttle cable mounts are in the same spot on the intake manifold.

Not sure about the axles, mine came with them.

The wire harness should plug right in. Im almost positive that the LS has a P72 ECU, can anyone confirm? You can read more about ECU's here: http://www.pgmfi.org/twiki/bin/view/Library/EcuFamilies

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cobra2326 on Jan/20/06 said:
Quote: Honda67 on Jan/20/06Hey, i was wondering if a 94 JDM B18c1 Motor w/lsd tranny would bolt and plug into a 94 integra RS. -would you need a GSR throttle cable?

I did a jdm b16a swap into my dc2, and I needed to get the LS throttle cable b/c of the different intake manifold. I think you will need the gs-r throttle cable, since the LS and b16 throttle cable mounts are in the same spot on the intake manifold.

Not sure about the axles, mine came with them.

The wire harness should plug right in. Im almost positive that the LS has a P72 ECU, can anyone confirm? You can read more about ECU's here: http://www.pgmfi.org/twiki/bin/view/Library/EcuFamilies
thanks. i think the axles are the same. because if yours came with alxes and worked with your spindle they got to be the same. one end of the axle wouldnt have a different spline pattern. but i could be wrong.

Im 95 % sure they are both P72

·
Registered
51 Posts
You are basically putting a b18 in ia b18 campartment. If the JDM c1 has the dual stage intake you will need a throttle cable. Otherwise the cable you have will work.

The axles will fit fine. You will have to custom wire vtec, you are getting the ECU right?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
integra366 on Jan/20/06 said:
BTW, only the 98+ (maybe 96+) SiRs had the "B18C" stamp, the earlier years still had the "B18C1" in them.

So then how do you tell apart a 94 jdm gsr from 94 usdm gsr?

Quote: The axles will fit fine. You will have to custom wire vtec, you are getting the ECU right?
Yes i plan on getting the whole swap minus the alxes, mounts, shift linkage

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.