Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im in the process of redoing my car. Fully built turbo and new paint job and lots of other mods but heres a few pics of some progress. I have a few pics of my side moldings being shaved and some bodywork and then a few photos of my turbo manifold let me know what you think. The motor the manifold is on is for sale if anyone is intrested its a stock b18b1. Comments welcome.

11/29 - UPDATE PAGE 2
12/05 - UPDATE PAGE 3
12/09 - UPDATE PAGE 3
12/12 - UPDATE PAGE 3

Before tear down !

New Motor:

B18b1 head with ferrea stainless steel valves and crower dual valve springs and titanium retainers.

Crower stage 3 cams

b18b1 block freshly honed and blockbrace welded in.

Weisco 9.5:1 compression pistons and eagle rods.

Bodywork prep work etc...

Interior gutted..

And last but not least my new rims and turbo manifold.

Sry for so many pics i will be updating this post as i progress on the car any questions or comments leave em thx.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
damn ive never seen someone just do a complete overhaul before; interior, exterior, and engine full rebuild all at the same time

seems like a huge headache to me
good luck w/it all though

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well for everyone wondering what turbo i am going to run i just bought my turbo and will have pics up soon. I will be running a Master Power T3/T4 50 trim 63 hot side with a stage 3 wheel. I got an amazing price on it. Well if anyone has any expierience with these turbos let me know. Ive heard mostly good things about them and few bad. let me know if any1 has any opinions.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.