Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about getting this full poly-urethane body kit from eBay of course not right away because its $1075. I was also woundering if anyone has any picture of someone with this rear bumper and side skirts on there car. Please give me your feedback on what you think and if you would recommend it at all and if not what would you go with?

Please give me ideas on my car as well and please don't say lower it because I just got done taking off the skunk2 coilovers I bought (reasoning: car drove like I replaced my struts with bricks) I want to also do a carbon fiber hood and some Tein Flex Coil-Overs.

The eBay link is: eBay Body Kit

Here is a few pictures of my car, including my hot girlfriend.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I'm not a fan of body kits, but if you're gunna do it...do it right get the whole thing. If you do get it, gunna sell your front bumper?

·
Registered
151 Posts
the first... areogear is discontinued.... i wanted that one soo bad.. goodluck tryin to get it.. (a ti members had an extra one for sale.. forgot his name)

after searchin for kits i actually decieded to get the second (extreme kit)

This look kinda like the 1st one..

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
I third that "GOT RICE" comment, Thats wing west bodykit looks amazing. Go with that, I would if i had the money!

·
Registered
281 Posts
i fourth that "GOT RICE" comment. I went through the whole body kit stage with altezza lights and all dat....ended up paying more to just get my front bumper back and a lip kit...looks tonz better...think it through, unless youre gettin a poly urethane kit, screw it...you hit a bump, paint chips, and you have a cracked kit...fitment on almost all kits suck....stock kits are made tough and lips look hella clean, just lower your car and get a Wings West i think...itz all personal preference tho...itz your car...i love your teg tho! itz tyte

·
Registered
179 Posts
icemanxlb on Jan/23/06 said:
It's his car let him do w/e he wants. Not everybody has to bandwagon and go "JDM or ITR lip with oem optionals."

didnt he ask everyones oppinion on this? or am i on the wrong topic?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.