·
Registered
1,092 Posts
ew your car sux.

Just kidding. That's sweet man. drool.

·
Registered
273 Posts
thats a really nice freaking car. btw where did you get your carbon dash trim? i love that intake, the whole car looks good.

·
Registered
573 Posts
DANG!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THE CAR DUDE
Keep it up

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
yea nice ride rob, that thing is hotter in person, I should know, I saw it.

well can't wait to see it at the next NY meet, with the new wheels, and soon to have the JDM front end right?

peace

·
Registered
635 Posts
i love the car man, i like the side skirts and rear, hwo much did u pay for the wings west parts. just curious that all, keep it up man, that sh*t is hot though, especially the black rims on a white teg, damn i wish my teg was white but its just a GSR paradise blue green pearl. but it works for me

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys for all the appreciation. The side and rear I think i got for $400, but don't quote me!! Umm, the jdm conversion may take a little longer than expected, I need to get a bunch of stuff that I ordered and it cost me more than I thought it would. So I have to hold off for now on the jdm conversion. But I may just mold the jdm headlights into my bumper, may be the cheaper way, but still looks hella good!!! Oh, the carbon fiber intake i got direct from konig, if you want, I can get you a price, and you can send me money or something and I can send it to you!!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
you know if you really wanna make if look good you could get a real carbon fiber dash and console so its not just the over lay but its still bad ass i love it glad to see more 4 doors out there

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I absolutly love your car. Exactly what I want. Nice work!
Where in Ny are you located?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Nice car man. Really clean look. Seems like everyone has the extreme front these days

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
drpepper962 on Aug/26/02 said:
you know if you really wanna make if look good you could get a real carbon fiber dash and console so its not just the over lay but its still bad ass i love it glad to see more 4 doors out there
Where do I find these pieces?? I was looking when I bought the overlay kit but never seemed to find them. If you can tell me where I would most likely buy them, for the right prices

·
Registered
412 Posts
i like the engine dress up kit, specifically the steel braded hoses(radiator, etc) where you get em and how much they run you?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Those are just temporary until I get the real steel braided hoses. Those are just the sleeves you pull over the regular rubber hose for now. I think I bought the whole kit for like $20 at pep-boys. Sorry to disappoint you. They will soon be the real deal hoses though!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Car looks great, I like thr CF hood and the kit. I also like your interior. Nice to see the 4-door.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts