Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me & my coworker were just wonderin what cars they might feature in the sequel. Here's what we came up with

1.Acura-Rsx,type s,type r
2.Toyota- M-r2, New shape celica,maybe matrix
3.subaru-wrx
4.Honda- Civic, prelude,& accord
5.Lexus-IS300
6.Mitsubishi-New shape eclipse
7.Hundyai- New Tiburon
8.Bmw-M3
But what would be the featured car you know how like the eclipse & supra were featured. I know the producers are reconsidering not having Vin diesel after XXX's opening weekend.

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote: stovee on Aug/14/02man Vin made that movie. Payul Walker can't act for sh*t. If hes not doing it they should just show the cars and girls and play the movie without sound. [/QUOTE]

Ha! Yeah Vin wanted 20 mil to do the movie and they weren't going for it & the director wasn't do it if Vin wasn't in it, he directed XXX too. Dumb move I just saw F&F recently and Vin makes the movie. How the hell is Ja rule gonna be in it if it's set in Miami this time. His character was from California. I understand Paul Walker's character he's a cop they can move him around.
Oh I forgot my friend said they might have an altima in it like they had the Maxima what do you think. Other sugesstions New honda hatch, and ford focus.

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Slighty off topic but while looking for pics of the f&f2 poster w/ the Rsx I found a bunch of news on the pic.

1. Diesel turned down 20mil stating creative differences.
2. Ja rule also turned down F&F2 stating conflicting projects.
3. John Singleton will be directing.
4. Tyrese joins cast as Paul Walker's undercover partner(corny)
5. Some stupid plot about drug dealers and I might've seen Billy zane's name thrown around somewhere.
6. They're supposed to be racing bikes and speedboats along w/ the cars sounds like a train wreck but will still be a huge success due to the faithful young tuners such as myself who want to see hot imports on the big screen. Still I'm very dissappointed in the direction the project's taken.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.