Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling a stock 1998 (so it should work for 94-01) intake from my RS (should fit LS/GS also.) Im giving you everything! Im not gonna just give you the airbox, or the resonator or without the resonator. It's all or nothing. PM me with your best offer, after offer, I will give others 1 days for a better offer, if not its yours. Send me a PM :).

·
Registered
357 Posts
TheGSRGuy on Jun/13/04 said:
Quote: ZoominTeg on Jun/13/04*bump after 2 months =(* No bumping or the thread will be deleted.
I think a bump is acceptable after a 2 month wait, better than creating a new thread. You and I both know that barely anyone would look THAT far back in the buy/sell/trade forum for something they needed, because most is already sold.

Bumping may not be allowed, but after an extended time, its just a better option than a repost, which would be allowed.

Target

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I was thinking, why waste memory. BTW TheGsrGuy, go do a search for my forum topic, and I BET you'll get 5+ pages. Most of its already sold, so yeah, "you got served" :-x.

·
Registered
437 Posts
now now, lets not be hostile here. ti is not about serving anyone... cause you all know once someone gets served, and that someone serves them back... then it's on, and we dont want it to be on. now do we?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts