Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am moving and i need to clean out the stuff i have and do not need any longer. some of the stuff i will give to you for free as long as you pay shipping or pick it up.
larger items such as seats, and rims make an offer. i want to get rid of this stuff so i don't have to pack it.
i can e-mail you pics of anything you want, just pm me.

gsr blade rims painted black with red lip. toyo proxes mounted on them. no cerb marks or scraches
15X6 bbs knock offs with stock michilans good tred left. no cerb marks and no scraches

stock black gsr seats from 98 gsr
stock gsr header
stock gsr cat and o2 sensor. about 60-70k miles, very good conditon
d15y8 block with cracked sleeve and gouged crank
d15y7 head
stock gsr shift boot
stock gsr shift knob
stock gsr strut bar
stock gsr springs and shocks
stock gsr rear sway bar
all power steering, pump, hoses ect.
all air conditioning, compressor, condensor, lines ect.
stock gsr fans. ac and radiator fans
stock amber corner lenses
rear wiper motor, arm, and blade

·
Registered
230 Posts
1. gsr blade rims
2.stock gsr shift boot
3.stock gsr shift knob
4.stock gsr strut bar
5.stock gsr springs and shocks
6.stock gsr rear sway bar

I'll take these all. Can you let me know how much shipping would be to nyc 11364. Im definately down to pay for the items and shipping.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hksxtricky on Apr/12/04 said:
1. gsr blade rims
2.stock gsr shift boot
3.stock gsr shift knob
4.stock gsr strut bar
5.stock gsr springs and shocks
6.stock gsr rear sway bar

I'll take these all. Can you let me know how much shipping would be to nyc 11364. Im definately down to pay for the items and shipping.
awsome, i will take pics of all these items and send them to you over e-mail if you want. i can imagine shipping to be much, except for the rims. whats your e-amil i can send you pics of the rims right away

·
Registered
481 Posts
hey do u have all black interior? ill buy all the peices if they are black along with the seats n will they fit on a 2000 ls without a problem? email me some pics [email protected] put Ti in the subject so i dont erase it thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts