Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to sell a ODB-1 GSR ECU here when i get a p28 ecu. It is in great condition and works just fine but i want a p28. I found one for a great deal and im gonna need a little extra cash for other things. If you have a P28 ODB-1 5speed ecu then we can trade plus you give me cash just in case this deal falls through. My email is [email protected] or you can pm me. Thanks.
Garin

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also have a 94 LS flywheel for sale for 20+shipping if you want to get it resurfaced before you change a clutch out. The last thing i have is a Fuel rail, fpr, the fuel line going to the fuel filter and injectors off a 99 B16, good for people that are doing ls/vtec and dont have the fuel componets. I will seperate if i have to and i would like 125+shipping obo. Thanks.
Garin

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am dropping the price for the fuel componets to 100 shipped for the injectors, fuel rail, fpr, everything. Like I said its off a 99 b16 so i dont know if the fuel rail will fit on anyother manifold but the injectors and everything else with bolt up to them. Thanks.
Garin

·
Registered
173 Posts
willing to do COD shipping? I'll paypal you the shipping charges upfront so you won't have to worry about it. When the ecu arrive I'll pay the rest with whatever payment you want except for cash. I think COD is an extra 3 dollars.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts